Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Backstabber

Bored, stoned, sitting in your basement
All alone, cause your little conversations
got around, now look at what we all found out
(look at what we, look at what we all found out)

You have got a set of loose lips, twisting stories
All because you're
jealous
Now I know exactly what you're all about,
And this is what you're all about..

Girl, your such a
backstabber,
Oh girl, you're such a
shit talker
And everybody knows it (everybody knows it)

Girl, your such a backstabber,
Run your mouth more than everyone I've ever known
And everybody knows it (everybody knows it)

(Talk Talk Talk talk talk talk)
I'm sick and tired of hearing all about my life,
from other
bitches with all of your lies,
wrapped up so tight, so maybe you should shut your mouth shut your mouth
Shut your fucking mouth

Honestly, I think its kinda funny that you waste
your breath talking about me,
Got me feeling kinda special really (so this is what your all about)



by: Kesha

No comments: