Sunday, December 5, 2010

shhuhh shhuhh busybody!

Frankly speaking, I don't prefer strangers interfere my own personal life. You got nothing to do with me. So, please stay away! I might like to befriend to anyone. I mean anyone regardless your background, your size and etc. I've the right to do I what I want and I'll never let someone's opinion control me doing this and that. I'm not posting this for the reason, I've a problem regarding this small matter. This is based on my own justification when I see those people who really annoyed me much. This is more like my opinion. Don't u have other things to do ? Let's make a deal. If I don't bother you, please kindly don't bother me too. Thank you. Somehow, they give me a lesson as well. Sometimes, you don't even notice when you did something wrong. Your very-dumb-action may hurt someone else's heart. Trust me, those annoying people will wake you up one day. At this time, you'll say a big THANK YOU to them :) God willing, I'm not the kind of revengeful. You're right Khaty, you have to FORGIVE and FORGET. Be nice to people on your way up. You might need them on your way down. You'll have a better life then ^_^

LET'S
LIVE LIFE TO THE MAX
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
LIVE LIFE TO THE INFINITE LOVE!

No comments: