Sunday, December 5, 2010

NEW!

It's December. How fast the time flies. And each and every time I feel like time is running too fast, I wish I could stop the world from spinning. I wish I could change everything so I'll regret nothing. New year is coming very soooonnnn. Kalau mengikut kalendar Hijrah, tinggal lagi satu hari. But before December ends, I've to sit for mid term exams. Don't you know I'm friggin scared. I hope I can give my best. Really. Pray for me guys. Thank you :) So, basically 2010 is one of the best years I've ever had. I learnt a lot. I can't never list them out. And yes, fulfilling my own satisfaction is the best feeling I've ever had. No matter what. Tahun baru InsyaAllah dengan semangat baru yang memang sentiasa berkobar-kobar, capai apa yang tak tercapai dan menjadi yang lebih baik dan lebih baik dan lebih baik. Ya, mungkin agak klise but I mean it.
Renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal! ;)

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 1423 HIJRAH


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011


No comments: