Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Abah dearie,

Dad - a son's first hero, a daughter's first LOVE.


A Father means so many things...
A understanding heart,
A source of strength and of support
Right from the very start.
A constant readiness to help
In a kind and thoughtful way.
With encouragement and forgiveness
No matter what comes your way.
A special generosity and always affection, too
A Father means so many things
When he's a man like you, Abah.

HAPPY  52nd BIRTHDAY!
02052010

You've taught me so much,
I've watched how you live -
how you chase after life,
You inspire me to greater things
Abah, you are my inspiration.

Abah. Yes, we know you have a lot of plans this year. And we wish you all the VERY best. Particularly, 101010 will lead you to a great success in your life. We believe your desire is just the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything. I <3 U.

No comments: